Discover more from Social Disorder
The Voice Of The Anecdotal
The Stories That Get Brushed Off And Belittled Are The First Early Warning System For What Is Happening Around You In Real Time
For the many people out there who have had a terrible reaction to the covid vaccination, the worst thing you could tell them is that their experience is just anecdotal.
Yet, that is consistently and persistently what they are told by peers, family, doctors, co-workers and especially random people online.
Realistically though, personal anecdotal stories are actually the fastest way to track a problem in real time while you wait to the final, tidy, scientific results to come through. Which, often takes years to happen if it even happens at all.
Anecdotes, in fact, are the best we can do at the individual level.
Without them, there wouldn't exist any confluence of data points to even spark a scientific inquiry into the emergent results being witnessed at each individual level.
And although correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, there's a point, statistically, where you can comfortably make a case for correlation before the causal factor can be fully understood.
One of the most immediate examples of that in the past is from the tobacco industry.
We all “knew” that smoking caused cancer DECADES before the undeniable, rigorous scientific studies came forth to causally prove it.
And if we use that as an analog to the vaccine injury situation we live in these days, who can reasonably be expected to wait until their personal adverse event is qualified by academic science.
The following are the many anecdotal stories brought up in the accompanying podcast episode in the order I brought them up.
They can be added to the massive and growing preponderance of personal stories and horrific experiences being collected online over this global human experiment.
1) The story posted by Canadian figure skater and public figure Jamie Sale:
… and the responses in her comment section directly below it:
2) A recorded phone call from a father to a pharmacy that vaccinated his 7 year old son without warning the mother of the potential side effects. The 7 year old was admitted to the hospital with myocarditis:
3) A young, fit Australian man who came down with myopericarditis after vaccination. The video in this carousel and the proceeding slides tell the horrific story of his experiences:
(Note: check out the following page for up to date VAERS numbers in a user friendly format: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data )
4) The growing correlation between the covid vaccinations (more specifically the spike protein) and rates/incidences of cancers:
Cancer cases up 300%:
5) The curious case of Wayne Root’s Wedding:
6) Growing concerns of a gigantic uptick in vaccinated pregnant mother’s correlation to miscarriages:
Funeral director noting massive contracts for baby cremations connecting them to Dr. Mclinden’s data (video):
7) Findings coming out of a large German insurance company states that 1 in 25 German have claimed a vaccine injury from these shots:
The voices of the anecdotal are getting through the firewall of government, big tech and societal censorship.
History will tell their story as the unheard afflicted who finally became too large to ignore.
But we see you NOW.
We hear you NOW.
Your voices will be recognized and vindicated as we all continue to speak out, regardless of the callous masses.
~ Drew Weatherhead
Social Disorder is a reader-supported publication. To support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Listen to the podcast episode below:
The Social Disorder Podcast: The Voice Of The Anecdota