The Creators Of The SARS CoV-2 Virus Are Being Sued For Over 1 Billion Dollars (Video)
US Attorney Thomas Renz Files Over $1 Billion Lawsuit Against Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance
The Hero We Need
This deep into the pandemic, all of the questions have been asked and most of the answers have been found (for those willing to look). What remains, and what eats at people daily, is how to make those responsible for it pay.
Enter US Attorney - Thomas Renz. He and his team are intent on doing just that as he's filed a lawsuit for over $1,000,000,000 against Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance for the creation and subsequent release of the SARS CoV-2 virus!
For the vast majority of the pandemic, something like that would have been a fanciful daydream for those of us under the never ending restraint of unscientific and draconian lockdowns, isolations, business shutdowns, senseless mask mandates, restrictions and mandated experimental medical procedures.
And, it’s because of that years-long specter of depressive constriction that the sound of some justice coming for those who are at the very root of it’s origins rings of newfound hope.
So, what exactly is alleged in this lawsuit, and how extensive is it’s purview? Well, if you want to read it for yourself, the entire 64 page document is available HERE.
But, if you’d like the Cole’s Notes version, check this out from their own press release:
KEY POINTS OF THE LAWSUIT
Attorney Tom Renz was provided evidence of alleged wrongdoing and criminal activity by Whistleblower Andrew Huff, formally of EcoHealth Alliance. EcoHealth Alliance: Whistleblower Exposes Corruption | UncoverDC
The lawsuit alleges that each defendant misled the public and engaged in the oversight, direction, control, research, development and creation of the genetically modified coronavirus, resulting in the SARS-CoV-2 global pandemic and Plaintiffs’ injuries, and deaths in some cases. The suit goes into great detail of the actions of each defendant and how each played a role in the creation and/or cover-up of Covid-19 and its origin.
The case has been filed in Supreme Court, Rockland County (New York) as it is the County in where a substantial part of the events or omissions giving rise to Plaintiffs’ claims occurred and is the residence of Defendants Daszak and Cottingham-Daszak and home of Plaintiff Geraldine Finn.
The lawsuit also ties Hunter Biden's company Metabiota to EcoHealth Alliance during the Covid-19 pandemic. They began collaboration as early as 2014. EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal - Daily Mail
As I always say, we’ve all been wronged in many and varying ways over the pandemic, which is why it’s so important to “keep our receipts” of it all!
Memories fade. The intensity is forgotten. People downplay and gaslight how bad it was or that it even happened at all.
I’m happy to report that Tomas and Renz Law (with help from various whistleblowers and 6 months of culmination) has come with a MOUNTAIN of receipts that lead inextricably back to the fact that this was a man-made virus, and the men involved in it’s creation hold a massive amount of culpability in it’s release!
For your reading pleasure, dive into this breakdown from Renz Law:
The lawsuit delivers the step-by-step process of the funding and creation of the pandemic:
34. Starting in 2008, EcoHealth received funding specifically related to Gain of Function research from two U.S. government sources: the U.S. Agency for International Development (“USAID”) through a 5-year program called “PREDICT,” and the National Institutes of Health (“NIH”). It also received grants from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (“NIAID”) related to “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.”10 Exhibit “3” Declaration of Dr. Andrew G. Huff, PhD, M.S. dated September 13, 2022.
35. At all times relevant hereto, EcoHealth has received a total of $16,874,314 in grant money from the NIH and the NIAID, which has been directed toward Gain of Function coronavirus research that led to the creation and release of the ultra-hazardous SARS-CoV-2 virus into the environment, directly and proximately causing Plaintiffs’ injuries.
36. At all times relevant hereto, EcoHealth was funneling to the Wuhan Lab sub-grants and other U.S. taxpayer funds awarded to it by NIH, and these grants were used for Gain of Function research enabled by EcoHealth after receiving an NIH “exemption” from a 2014 moratorium restriction placed on Gain of Function funding and research by President Obama.
37. Upon information and belief, Defendants used that “exemption” from the 2014 U.S. Government moratorium on Gain of Function research to allow EcoHealth to continue existing Gain of Function research already underway.12
The lawsuit provides evidence of collaboration between China and Defendant Peter Daszak when Daszak openly admits the following:
47. On February 23, 2016, the New York Academy of Medicine hosted an event entitled, “Where Will The Next Pandemic Come From?”21 Defendant Peter Daszak was a member of the panel at this event. There, Daszak presciently explained exactly how the Covid-19 pandemic would come about less than four years later: “We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them; some of them looked very similar to SARS. So, we sequenced the spike protein, the protein that attaches to cells; then we – I didn’t do this work, my colleagues in China did this work – you create pseudo-particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells, each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.”22
48. Defendant Daszak’s statement (admitting “we” did this work) demonstrates his culpability in working to develop and unleash the ultrahazardous SARS-CoV-2 on the global population.
The lawsuit discusses the actions of Dr. Anthony Fauci and Defendant Peter Daszak in the cover-up of the origins of the Wuhan Lab leak.
57. On April 18, 2020, Defendant Daszak and “His” Collaborators infamously thanked Dr. Anthony Fauci -- in writing, as revealed when thousands of emails were disclosed -- for assisting him and his “collaborators,” which then included, inter alia, the Wuhan Lab, in their efforts to help the Wuhan Lab and China cover up the COVID-19 outbreak in the Summer and Fall of 2019.
Researcher Tied to Wuhan Lab Thanked Fauci for Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory - National Review
Specifically, in or about February 2020, during the early stages of the pandemic in the United States, as theories as to the source and origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus causing COVID-19 were being voiced, Defendant Daszak coordinated the authorship and group signing of a letter to medical journal Lancet, without supporting research, intending to intimidate the scientific
36 Emails show scientists discussed masking their involvement in key journal letter on COVID origins. US community into accepting, as a fact, that the COVID-19 pandemic occurred naturally -- knowing that it was actually lab created. In this manner, the Defendants deflected the truth about the origins of this ultra-hazardous virus away from them.
Timeline: How top health experts colluded to bury the COVID-19 lab-leak theory - The Blaze
Explosive report provides new details on Fauci's lab-leak cover-up - TheBlaze
Make Them Pay
It’s beyond time to hold those responsible for this human catastrophe to account for their actions in it.
People like Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszac, Ralph Baric and many many others between big pharma, oligarchical billionaires, power thirsty politicians and cowardly doctors have their day in court coming.
With good people like Thomas Renz and many others, they will not be able to get away with what they’ve done. And a standard will be raised to warn off any one of their like who may try it again in the future.
~ Drew Weatherhead
Social Disorder is a reader-supported publication. To support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
You can follow Thomas Renz’s work at both his website:
On his Substack:
Listen to the Social Disorder Podcast on:
5 Brand New Episodes released WEEKLY!